The Cadillac & LaSalle Club, Inc. (CLC) is a non-profit membership organization founded in Detroit in 1958 and incorporated in the State of Michigan. Today we are the largest active international organization for Cadillac enthusiasts with 44 chartered regions, 6 chapters that focus on special interest groups such as LaSalle’s, ’41 Cadillac’s, Allantés, Broughams, etc. and 8 international affiliate clubs located in Australia, Belgium, Germany, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and New Zealand. Our membership to date consists of 6,912 families who own more than 18,000 collectible automobiles built by Cadillac; however, ownership is not a requirement for membership. The CLC is not affiliated with the General Motors Corporation but maintains a cooperative relationship with Cadillac nationally and numerous Cadillac dealers locally.
We were initially founded to encourage enthusiasts to maintain, preserve, and restore collectible Cadillac’s and LaSalle’s built from 1902-1942. Now the CLC recognizes all vehicles built by Cadillac. We promote the development, collection, publication and exchange of helpful information pertaining to our cars. We also promote social fellowship for club members